Happy belated baby bro. Hope it was a good one.
- What we learned: apparently Jay Cutler was actually hurt on Sunday. If you still don’t believe it, Brian Urlacher will fuck your ass up. Hey, at least T.O. isn’t on his team.
- Seriously, get this: someone that’s not a Detroit blogger suggests that the Lions could make the Super Bowl next year if recent trends hold true.
- On a sadder note in the Detroit sports world, Armando Galarraga was traded to the Diamondbacks yesterday for two minor leaguers.
- If you’re not following Mike Tyson on Twitter, you should be.
- Speaking of Twitter, Florida football player Will Hill’s now extinct Twitter page was a sight to see. Thankfully Spencer Hall got a hold of it in time.
- In awesome video game news, “Duke Nukem Forever” is finally going to be released after originally being planned nearly 2 decades ago.
- What better way to say Happy Birthday to The Basketball Jones than by linking this awesome gif of a bunch of random dudes caught in the act.
- We’ve already established this, but Blake Griffin is not human. I refuse to believe it.